Sunday, October 26, 2014

November: 30 Day Music MANIA!

So! Today I decided that in November I will create one song/theme for each day of the month.

I really enjoy music making, but I find myself worrying about how to make the right music more than actually making it (lol). I've made a fair amount of personal and business tracks this year, but some of them were started in a kind of...panic? Like I would start all freaked out and calm down as I kept making it. I think that initial panic has kept me from allowing myself to relax a bit.

With this challenge I hope to convince myself through action, not theories, that music isn't such a daunting task to create. I want my music to be feel free, loose, a bit unpredictable. Thus, I also want to leave behind the fear and self-doubt that can sometimes arise.

I'll be posting each track on Soundcloud the day it's made. They can be of any style, instrumentation, ect, as long as I made it that day (I may compose a few tracks in advance in case of Thanksgiving though). Wish me luck! ;)

In other words I've been listening to fripSide's earlier stuff. It's kinda corny in an early 2000's synth way, but I'm liking it a lot.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment